How to apply for Hustler Fund
The Hustler Fund is targeting about 8 million Kenyans with its low interest rate regime on loans. The loans will range between KSh500 to KSh50,000, given at 8 per cent annual interest.
The fund has a KSh50 billion kitty. The majority of beneficiaries are expected to be those blacklisted by formal lenders. The Fund will offer these people a "second chance" to access credit needed to grow their enterprises.
The Hustler Fund will be launched today.
The ceremony in Nairobi will be presided over by President William Ruto. The launch will be beamed live by 'TV47' on terrestrial and all the digital platforms.
The Hustler Fund was one of President Ruto's key campaign promises prior to the August 9, 2022 plebiscite.
How to apply
Kenyans can access the Hustler Fund through the USSD code *254# in all mobile networks in the country.
• Dial USSD code *USSD code# or mobile application.
• Select the loan request option to view the limit, interest, and loan tenure.
• Enter the loan amount and press OK to continue
• Confirm loan details as displayed to continue
• Enter Mobile Money pin
• Receive SMS notifications on Loan allocation with relevant loan information.
The USSD code is howe
- Advertisement -