Manchester derby as United, City meet at Old Trafford
Manchester City and arch rivals Manchester United meet today in a EPL clash that promises to be tantalising.
With 39 points, City is second on the table behind league leaders Arsenal while United is in fourth with 35 points. They tie with New Castle United on points but the magpies have a five goal superior advantage.
Pundits says City under manager Pep Guardiola has a 52% chance of winning the game, while United has 24%. There's also a 24% chance that the game will end in a draw.
The predicted win for City is pegged on hopes that they've shaken off the mid-week disappointment at Southampton. They suffered a humiliating 2-0 defeat.
On its part, Manchester United has been shown the most yellow cards of any team this season - 42. Pundits say Erik ten Hag's approach is to blame for the yellows and hopeful, no reds will be picked today.
The Manchester derby- the 198th one- will be at Old Trafford from 3:30pm.
16 hrs ago
- Advertisement -